A lot of people today are having kidney diseases but don’t even know that the dangerous and lethal condition lives within them until it gets too late – leading to kidney failure.
It is very sad that a lot of people today are having kidney diseases but don’t even know that the dangerous and lethal condition lives within them. Many people have lost their lives sadly to this ignorance. The reason this is so is because the early signs of chronic kidney disease can be very difficult to notice. A lot of people live with it not having the slightest clue about what is happening to them until it gets too late and finally leads to kidney failure.
Knowing the symptoms of chronic kidney disease can help you get treatment early enough to save your life.
Without further ado I’d like to introduce you to the symptoms of kidney disease:
• Abnormal urination – if you are having problem with your kidney, you may begin to notice that there has been a drastic change in your urination. Some of these changes you may be experiencing in your urination may include the following: you might experience some slight difficulty in urinating, your urine might end up being foamy in nature, your urine may even contain traces of blood, and you may either begin to urinate more often or less often than you usually do.
• Fatigue – A person experience kidney problems may begin to have the constant feeling of tiredness. According to health experts, the reason this is so is because your kidneys are no longer as healthy as they used to be therefore they cannot function properly and by not functioning properly I mean not producing the hormone called erythropoietin which aids in the creation of oxygen-carrying red blood cells. This condition is medically called anemia. And as a result of the anemia resulting from kidney failure, the victim’s body would now have less oxygen-carrying red blood cells, and the person’s muscles tend to become very tired easily. It also affects the brain too. Therefore you are constantly fatigued even though you haven’t done anything energetic that warrants you to be exhausted.
• Metallic taste in the mouth – studies have shown that people experiencing kidney problems or kidney failure tend to start getting a sort of foul taste in their mouth. According to sufferer, the taste feels like as though they have consumed iron. According to experts, the reason this occurs is because of the massive accumulation of waste products in the blood of sufferers. The kidney is weak and hence cannot function properly in getting rid of the dangerous waste products accumulating in the body.
• Swellings – when the kidneys become extremely weak and cannot function properly in flushing out fluid that the body does not need, this extra fluid that the body does not need ends up accumulating in the body. And as the fluids accumulate in the body they end up causing swellings in many parts of the victim’s body like the person’s ankles, face, legs, feet etc
• Severe itching – as a result of a weakening kidney or kidney failure, a person is likely to begin to experience severe itching on some parts of his or her body if not all over the body. According to doctors, the reason itching comes about is because the kidneys cannot effectively remove waste products from the bloodstream.
• You begin to feel cold – experts say that kidney failure can also cause people to begin to get feel cold all the time. These people feel cold even though the weather is warm.
• Shortness of breath – shortness of breath is another major symptom of chronic kidney disease or kidney failure. According to health experts, shortness of breath comes about as a result of the extra fluid that accumulates in the body. Having accumulated in the body, this extra fluid normally would find its way to the lungs and build up there causing the sufferer to suffer from shortness of breath. Shortness of breath from kidney failure could also come about as a result of the insufficient oxygen-carrying red blood cells in you – anemia.
These are the ten commonest signs of a kidney disease or kidney failure. Therefore if you are experiencing a number of these symptoms it is imperative that you see your doctor instantly and have your blood and urine tested to know whether you are suffering from kidney disease. The earlier you do so the better. Remember kidney disease can be very dangerous and lethal!
Copyright © 2013 - facevalue.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com