Good looking hands are important for making a great first impression so it is imperative that you work on making your hands look beautiful. In this article, we are going to take a look at some simple tips you can use to keep your hands healthy and good looking so you can create that great first impression.
Our hands are very important entities when it comes to making a great first impression. But these precious hands of ours are exposed to a lot in our day to day lives.
These hands of ours deal with quite a lot. They basically help us in achieving our day to day goals. We put them into water to wash our dishes, for those among us who smoke well the hands are used for that as well and can get stained by cigarettes, we walk in cold temperatures with no gloves on thereby allowing the precious hands to be exposed to the intense cold.
There a lot of things that we expose our hands to that end up damaging them and making them look bad, tough and aged. As a result of bad looking hands most people feel ashamed to shake other people’s hands or show off their hands in public.
So what do we do in cases where the harm has already been done? Are there any remedies?
There are indeed some simple things that we can all employ to keep our hands looking good and young.
Here are some of the simple and basic hand care tips you can take advantage of to give your hands a better look and tender feel:
• We all wash our hands several times within a day. Due to so many reasons our hands make contact with water quite frequently everyday. And frequent contact with water is known to dry the hands and destroy the skin of the hand. So how can we avoid this? How do we protect our hands?
Simple, when washing our hands it is very important to use soap with a ph value that maintains and protects the skin. After washing your hand it is necessary for you to keep it moisturized by applying creams or oils that contain glycerin. Glycerin increases the skin’s moisture content and protects it from dryness.
• Regular manicure is also very good for our hands.
• Before manicure, experts advice that soaking the hands for a while in water helps greatly as it will soften the hands and make it easier to work the nails.
• Using a glass file is also recommended over using scissors because a glass file is very good for the nails and would not damage the nails like scissors tend to do.
• Experts have suggested that smearing salt on our hands can help give the hands a more tender and beautiful look. The reason applying salt on our hands is good is because the salt would stimulate the skin and help it to regenerate itself.
Remember smooth and good looking hands are very important – especially for making a good first impression. Take advantage of the above stated hand care tips and make your hands healthy and good looking.
Copyright © 2013 - facevalue.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com