High blood pressure is responsible for some 13 percent of all deaths worldwide. Know the causes of high blood pressure and protect yourself now.
High blood pressure or hypertension is said to be the causer of some 13 percent of all deaths in this world.
What happens when you have high blood pressure and leave it untreated?
First of all, high blood pressure or hypertension will damage all your blood vessels. What happens is that when we have high blood pressure, our blood vessels try to withstand the pressure by making their walls thicker. In the long run, these vessels close and this normally would result into a heart attack or a stroke (If the brain is involved).
Causes of High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
• Taking in too much salt in our diets – by now we should all know that too much consumption of salt is one of the biggest causers of high blood pressure. Our way of eating is really important if we want to avoid high blood pressure.
• Lack of exercise is also another huge causer of hypertension
• Being obese – an obese person stands a significantly higher risk of developing high blood pressure or hypertension than one who is not overweight
• Excessive alcohol consumption has also been revealed to be amongst one of the causes of high blood pressure.
• Diabetes can also cause high blood pressure
The most dangerous thing about high blood pressure or hypertension is that most sufferers are not aware that they have this deadly condition until it is too late. It is therefore very important that we check our blood pressure level frequently.
Copyright © 2013 - facevalue.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com