Your pubic hair is not an ordinary hair. The importance of the pubic hair is many.
Pubic hair is something every normal person will encounter starting from their teenaged years into adulthood. Some even experience earlier - that is before even they enter the teenage years.
This hair in all humans is always found in the pubic regions: the genital area, the crotch and some can even have pubic hair growing inside of their legs.
Pubic hairs usually begin to develop on the onset of puberty. According to experts, the reason pubic hair would start growing on an individual during this period is because of the increasing levels of androgens once a person begi
Pubic hair varies from individual to individual. Some people might have their pubic hair to be thick and curly or straight whereas others may have theirs to be sparse and curly or straight. It all depends on the person’s body type.
Race and ethnicity is also said to be a major player in the differences associated with our pubic hairs.
So what really are the functions of the pubic hair? What are the importance of pubic hairs? Why in the first place do we have pubic hair?
First it must be known that our pubic hairs play very vital roles for us in our day to day existence – roles that we tend to overlook and not appreciate. Here are some of the vital functions of the pubic hair that you have growing in your pubic regions:
• First of all having pubic hair, according to experts is a very vital thing and it helps significantly to protect your pubic regions from several forms of infections, rashes and even acne. According to scientists, had we not had pubic hairs then our pubic regions would have been seriously damaged by various forms of infections. They also say that pubic hairs help protect against serious levels of irritations.
• Having pubic hair of course makes us feel that we are mature. This is a psychology importance of our pubic hair. The moment a child begins to notice the growth of pubic hair on him or her then the child begins to feel that they are growing into adulthood and should therefore behave appropriately.
• Pubic hairs also do a great deal of job in the protection of parts of our pubic area that are quite very sensitive.
• Also massive pubic hair is attributed in keeping our pubic regions warm during extremely cold conditions such as winter. This is an advantage I guess every one of us must have experienced. Imagine how that place would feel like without the pubic hairs.
• In several cultures around the world men who shave their pubic hairs entirely are considered weaklings and feminine. So men in such regions greatly respect their pubic hairs and leave them unshaved.
• According to studies, some men and women find it really appealing and attractive in one another.
According to history, in the olden days, some people used to use the hair of their partners as souvenirs of their affection to one another. Some men also placed used these hairs as talismans that they believed would protect them from danger or evil forces.
Our pubic hair as you can see plays a lot of vital functions and roles for us, hence it is not just an ordinary hair situated in your pubic region. The importance of pubic hair are many as you have already seen above.
Copyright © 2013 - facevalue.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com