In this column, we are going to take a look at some of the major signs that show a person is about to die. Death is something every human being will face. Once you are born you will surely die. This column is particularly good for caregivers so that they can easily detect when a patient is about dying. It is also an important column for all to read and learn the signs of death.
Although there are no rigid signs that show you are about to die, there are certain common signs that hint that a person is about to die. Experts have said that in the final stages of the lives of humans, humans exhibit certain strange signs or traits, which show they are approaching the final stage of their life.
Some of the signs that show a person is about to die include the following:
• The first major sign that a person is about to die is the dramatic deterioration of energy levels in the body. Scientists have said that when a person is about to die, the body’s systems and organs such as the respiratory organs begin to weaken fast, making oxygen very difficult for the body to get. We all know the importance of oxygen to the body. Therefore if the body lacks sufficient amount of oxygen, the body begins to get physically week. The person will end up having an abnormal breathing pattern.
• Loss of interest in eating and drinking and so many other daily activities, making the person to spend more time alone.
• The person tends to sleep more frequently and very deep.
• The topic of death suddenly interests the person. And he or she might begin to ask several questions in relation to death.
• The person who is about to die usually tells of seeing people he or she knew that have already died in the past.
• If the person who is about to die is religious then he or she might want to speak with a religious leader. The main reason most do this is because they want to repent from their sins before it gets too late. Some also feel that the journey that they are about to make might be too difficult for them so they need some spiritual guidance on the way.
• Breathing is never regular for these people. In certain cases, breathing for the person dying can even stop for a couple of seconds before the person starts to breathe once again.
• Another major sign that you are about to die is that you experience a great deal of difficulty waking from sleep.
• Heading towards the final stages of death, the person becomes unresponsive and can barely speak. Even the person speaks, what he or she says are barely audible.
• Some might experience hallucinations.
• The person’s hands and feet or the entire body starts to become very cold. The person barely feels anything anymore – meaning the life is gradually draining out of the person.
• Then the body becomes to change color and the person’s blood pressure would also begin to drop extremely fast.
• Finally the person losses all five senses – the sense of taste and smell, sense of touch, sense of hearing, and sense of seeing.
• The final stage is when the heart stops beating and the soul leaves the body for good.
Reference source: http://www.deathanddyingonline.com/help/signs-of-dying-how-to-tell-when-death-is-near/
A must read column: What Happens After Death?
Copyright © 2013 - facevalue.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com