The Processes involved in donating sperm to a sperm bank.
There are thousands of sperm donating centers or sperm banks as some would call it spread all over the world. These sperm banks’ sole reason for existence is to collect sperms from donors and store it for future use by couples’ in need of children but can’t have one on their own efforts.
Studies have shown that the major reason most men go to the sperm bank to donate sperm is mainly because of the promise of the impressive monetary compensation that they receive from the sperm bank after making their donations.
Donors to these sperm banks are of course only males. In general, before one can qualify to donate sperm to most established sperm banks or centers, they must be a healthy male between the ages of 18 years and 40 years. The donors besides being physically healthy must be also mentally healthy and have good sperm quality. These are the basic things a sperm bank would require from a potential donor.
Procedure In Donating Sperm To A Sperm Bank
In the process of donating sperm to a sperm bank, there are certain laid down procedures that every donor would have to follow.
• First of all, the sperm donor would initiate contact with the sperm bank of his choice and let them know of his intentions to donate his sperm
• A simple paperwork would then have to be filled by the potential sperm donor.
• In the paperwork, the potential donor would fill in details about his medical history and details about his general background.
• After having filled the paperwork, the potential donor is then made to undergo a physical examination. This is a strong requirement by the sperm bank in order that they can determine if the potential donor is healthy enough to donate sperm and that his sperm is very fertile.
• If the donor passes this physical examination, then he would be given the green light to donate his sperm.
The actual process of the donation of the sperm is done in a private room where the donor would be given certain tools that would aid in the successful collection of his sperm. When the required amount of sperm is successfully collected and stored, the donor receives his handsome specified reward of money.
The monetary compensation is a big motivator for over ninety percent of men to want to donate their sperms. Many men out there are making money donating sperm. Studies have shown that lately in the developed worlds, demand is gradually exceeding supply. Hence sperm donation is rapidly becoming a lucrative business for many.
Copyright © 2013 - facevalue.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com